around here that has a fairly large book store? Been looking for a couple to purchase, but don't feel like driving to Barnes and Noble in JC to buy them.
around here that has a fairly large book store? Been looking for a couple to purchase, but don't feel like driving to Barnes and Noble in JC to buy them.
bookfinder.com
You can find any book you want and most dealers I've contacted will accept any form of payment, including mailing them a money order.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Can always order from amazon.com as well.
I mean book-stores around here, Wise Co. manly.
Don't know of very many bookstores in Wise Co. off the top of my head. We need a Barns & Noble here in Wise Co.
You don't have to go all the way to JC. Books a Million in Kingsport. Walden's in Kingsport are a couple.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks